Why Invest with us?
After all expenses are paid, quarterly distributions go out to investors.
STABILITYMultifamily is less volatile and continues to outperform traditional stock based investments.
Why Real Estate
TAX BENEFITSDepreciation is a tax write-off that enables you to keep more of your profits.
LEVERAGEYou can leverage real estate, this allows you to buy a $10M property with only $2.5M.
TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF
We’d love to share new offerings with you and begin a conversation about partnering with Multi-Family Capital Partners.
Not sure if you are accredited?
Multi Family Capital Partner’s core mission of protecting our investment partners’ capital begins with our sole focus on multifamily properties. The firm’s strategy focuses on improving Class B & C apartment communities in secondary and tertiary markets nationwide. Historically, multifamily has been the least volatile real estate asset class during downturns while still offering strong upside potential during upcycles. Within multifamily, Class B & C provides one of the most attractive investment opportunities due to the imbalance between the strong and growing demand and limited new supply of these units.
Our Acquisition Method
- Age: The 18-35 year old market segment is 22% of the U.S. population
- Income: Renters who earn $40,000 or more annually
- Price: Where rent is 30% or less of the median income
- Retiring Baby Boomers are scaling down and enjoying maintenance free multifamily living
- Multifamily residential apartments
- Pitched roof construction preferred
- Occupancy above 80% with the exception of properties that require renovation, providing properties are well located and present value-add opportunities
- Size and Price: 50+ units in the $4MM – $50MM range
- Returns: 7-10% Cash on Cash, Minimum Debt Service Coverage ratio of 1.25
- Type: C- to B+ properties located in C- to A areas
- Property Vintage: 1975 or newer
- Location: Emerging market areas with indicators for strong near and long-term economic growth